Laurent-Perrier

Laurent-Perrier.png
Laurent-Perrier.png

Laurent-Perrier

0.00

The House of Laurent-Perrier was founded in 1812 by André Michel Pierlot and took the name Vve Laurent-Perrier when Mathilde Emilie Perrier, the widow of Eugène Laurent, combined the two family names after she decided to expand the business.

Eugénie Hortense Laurent, her daughter, inherited the House in 1925 and sold it to Marie-Louise Lanson de Nonancourt in 1939.

www.laurent-perrier.com

Add To Cart